Saturday, December 03, 2011

102 Questions

I decided to writing this thingy when I got boredom attack. Surely, I don't know what to do right now. Take it if you want and don't be shy ;)
  •  1. Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it? 
  • NOPE!
  •  2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now? 
  •  Uhm.. I don't know
  •  3. When’s the last time you were aggravated and happy at the same time? 
  •  11 months ago, I think
  •  4. Would you ever smile at a stranger? 
  •  Yea, of course
  •  5. Is there someone mad because you’re dating/talking to the person you are? 
  • I don't know
  •  6. Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today? 
  • Yea, always :')
  •  7. What exactly are you wearing right now? 
  • White t-shirt with shorts
  •  8. How often do you listen to music? 
  • 24/7 lol!
  •  9. Do you wear jeans or sweats more? 
  • Not really
  •  10. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2012? 
  • I'm pretty sure no
  •  11. Are you a social or an antisocial person? 
  • Both are right, sometimes I'm a social and sometimes I'm an antisocial
  •  12. Have you ever kissed someone whose name begins with the letter ‘A’? 
  • I never kiss someone whose name begins with the letter 'A' until 'Z'
  •  13. What about ‘R’? 
  • Never
  •  14. Can you drive a stick shift? 
  • No, I can't
  •  15. Do you care if people talk badly about you? 
  • Surely, I don't care with it
  •  16. Are you going out of town soon? 
  • I hope soon after I graduate 
  •  17. When was the last time you cried? 
  • Uhm... 2 months ago
  •  18. Have you ever told someone you loved them?
  • Yes!!
  •  19. If you could change your eye color, would you? 
  •  No, I love mine
  •  20. Is there a boy who you would do absolutely everything for? 
  • Absolutely no
  •  21. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having. 
  • Homework
  •  22. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead? 
  • Aww.... That's very cute!!!! 
  •  23. Are you dating the last person you talked to? 
  • Of course not
  •  24. What are you sitting on right now? 
  •  My sofa
  •  25. Does anyone regularly (other than family) tell you they love you? 
  • No, even my family, they don't regularly tell me they love me
  •  26. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have? 
  • Yes.......
  •  27. Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night? 
  • My dad
  •  28. Do you get a lot of colds? 
  • Not often, I think
  •  29. Where is the shirt you are wearing from? 
  •  Super T. Actually I don't know what is that
  •  30. Does anyone hate you? 
  • Maybe yes, who knows?
  •  31. Do you have any empty alcohol bottles hidden somewhere in your room? 
  • Haha of course not
  •  32. Do you like watching scary movies? 
  • Not really
  •  33. Do you want your tongue pierced? 
  • Sounds horrible for me
  •  34. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be?
  • August this year until  next year
  •  35. Did you have a dream last night? 
  • No, I don't even remember what I dreamed about
  •  36. When was the last time you told someone you loved them? 
  • Last year or I don't know, I couldn't remember it
  •  37. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years? 
  • That's too young for me hahaha
  •  38. Do you think someone has feelings for you? 
  • I don't know ;)
  •  39. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now? 
  • I hope ya
  •  40. Did you have a good day yesterday? 
  • Just a little bit
  •  41. Think back 2 months ago; were you in a relationship? 
  • No :)
  •  42. In the next 48 hours, will you hang out with a girl? 
  • Actually, I gotta study for my final exam
  •  43. Has anyone told you they don’t want to ever lose you? 
  • Yes and I was happy for that, it means they love me for who I am
  •  44. What’s the best part about school? 
  • Best friends!!!
  •  45. Do you have any pictures on your Facebook? 
  •  Of course yes
  •  46. Do you ever pass notes to your friends in school? 
  • Yes, sometimes hahaha :D
  •  47. Do you replay things that have happened in your head? 
  • Always. Everyday. Before I go to bed or when I'm doing nothing
  •  48. Were you single over the last summer? 
  • Yes
  •  49. Is your life anything like it was two years ago? 
  • No, totally different. I love my life more 2 years ago
  •  50. What are you supposed to be doing right now? 
  • Studying gaaaaah but too lazy to open my book
  •  51. Do you hate the last guy you had a conversation with? 
  • I don't hate him, I just.... A little bit disappointed  
  •  52. Are you nice to everyone? 
  • Maybe yes, maybe no. But, I think I'm nice enough ;)
  •  53. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to? 
  • Yes, once
  •  54. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat? 
  • I hope yes :)
  •  55. Are you good at hiding your feelings? 
  • Very goooooood
  •  56. Do you think you like someone? 
  • For now? I think no
  •  57. Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’? 
  • I've said it up front -__-
  •  58. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys? 
  • Both are good, but I think I prefer it with boys
  •  59. Has anyone of your friends ever seen you cry? 
  •  Yes, my Junior High School's friends I think
  •  60. Do you hate anyone? 
  • I love all <3
  •  61. How’s your heart? 
  • It has been broken, and  it will never be the same again
  •  62. Is there something that happened in your past that you hate talking about? 
  • Yes!!!
  •  63. Have you ever cried over a guy? 
  •  Uhm... I'm not sure but I think yes
  •  64. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now? 
  • I don't know, maybe someone out there who hates me
  •  65. Are your toenails painted pink? 
  • No, but painted green ;)
  •  66. Will your next kiss be a mistake? 
  • .........................
  •  67. Girls love it when boyfriends cry; correct? 
  • I don't know ;p
  •  68. Have your pants ever fallen down in public? 
  • Of course not hahaha
  •  69. Who was the last person you were on the phone with? 
  • My dad
  •  70. How do you look right now? 
  •  Messed up and horrible.....
  •  71. Do you have someone you can be your complete self around? 
  •  Not yet, but I'm still waiting ;)
  •  72. Can you commit to one person?
  • I'll try, but I'm sure I can :)
  •  73. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to? 
  • Uhm...I think no
  •  74. Have you ever felt replaced? 
  • Yes, and it hurts
  •  75. Did you wake up cranky? 
  • Sometimes if I wake up in weekends or holidays
  •  76. Are you a jealous person? 
  • Not really
  •  77. Are relationships ever worth it? 
  •  Sometimes....
  •  78. Anyone you’re giving up on? 
  • Not at the moment
  •  79. Currently wanting to see anyone? 
  •  Yes!!
  •  80. Name something you have to do tomorrow? 
  • Stu... Stud.... Study.... Studyiiiiiiiing gaaaaah -____-
  •  81. Last person you cried in front of? 
  • My best friends I think
  •  82. Is there someone you will never forget? 
  •  Yessss!
  •  83. Do you think the person you have feelings for is protective of you? 
  • No at all
  •  84. If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now? 
  •  Dancing lol!
  •  85. Are you over your past? 
  •  Yes, a long time agooooooo
  •  86. Have you ever liked one of your best friends of the opposite sex? 
  •  Uhm... I don't know lol!
  •  87. Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to? 
  •  My Astro Boy <3
  •  88. If your first true love knocked on your door with apology and presents, would you accept?
  •  Maybe yes, maybe no. Totally, I don't know
  •  89. So, the last person you kissed just happens to arrive at your door at 3AM; do you let them in? 
  •  .............................
  •  90. Have you ever liked someone who your friends hated? 
  •  Yes, twice!
  •  91. Will you be in a relationship in 2 months? 
  •  Nops.
  •  92. Is there anyone you know with the name Michael? 
  •  Nops again.
  •  93. Have you ever kissed a Matthew? 
  •  Can anyone tell me what is that means? -__-
  •  94. Were you in a relationship in January? How was it going? 
  • January? That's my perfect month!
  •  95. Were you happy with the person you liked in March? 
  •  Yes!!
  •  96. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive?
  •  Totally not -__-
  •  97. Who do you have texts from? 
  •  My dad and my friends
  •  98. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say? 
  •  Wow congrats!! I'm happy if you happy, go ahead and get her. *I'm a good pretender, right? ;)*
  •  99. Have you ever kissed someone older than you? 
  • Nopsssss.
  •  100. Who’s in your profile picture with you? 
  • My best friends :D
  •  101. Ever kissed under fireworks? 
  • Never
  •  102. Has anybody ever given you butterflies?
  • Yes, a long time ago.......
Fiuuuuuuh, I have done with it. Anyway, HAPPY SATURDAY GUYS!! ENJOY YOUR DAY AND HAVE FUN!! :D