Friday, June 17, 2011

10 Things About Me

I don't know what's this but I think it's fun, lol :D

I was tagged by Fellicia

Rules :

  • Each tagged person must tell 10 things about themselves
  • You have to choose and tag 10 people
  • Go to their blog and tell them you tagged them
  • NO tags back
  • HAVE FUN! :D
10 Things About Me:

  • I'm sixteen and almost seventeen <:D
  • I'm a TEEN (I hope they'll agree with me)
  • I love reading novel
  • I like being quiet
  • My friends said that I was freaky
  • I'm so in love with Astro Boy
  • I have one brother
  • I like having chit-chat with my brother before going to sleep
  • I hate"it". Argh hard to say it clearly huft..... Umm..... Umm..... Umm..... I hate..... Clown
  • I like spending my time with all of my best friends!
Done ya! Enjoy and grab it guys :D