Monday, June 21, 2010

Missing You

I've been living my alone
Trying to get you out of my life
But after all this time
I can't help myself but miss you

You're once a dream that came true
An illusion that turned to reality
But suddenly, things turned differently
The way they used to be
Until such time i have no choice but to let you go

You're the reason for my sleepless nights
Cause you keep stayin' on my mind
I can't help myself from crying
Cause i'm missing you so much

All the pain & sadness are bound inside my heart
All the memories are still preserve in my mind
I miss you so much
Cause i can't hide the fact that i'm still in love with you

My life will never be the same again
Now that you're gone
I'll be trapped in this loneliness forever
Unless a boy like you will bloom into my life again