Saturday, August 27, 2011

Look, I am here!

There's something wrong in my blog yea so, I post the new one and deleted the old one. I've posted this on February, 12th 2010.

Hello guys! I don't know what should I do now. I feel happy, I feel sad, I feel angry, I feel bored, etc. By the way how are you? I hope you always better than me haha. So, uhmm I don't have idea what should I post today. But, I really want to posting something. Even though that's just a trash LOL! Ok, I think I want to post some random things. Here are some lyrics that very nice for me. Ok, I mean I love it very much ;) Let's check them out!


I don't wanna miss one smile
I don't wanna miss one kiss
Well, I just wanna be with you
(Aerosmith - I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing)


Where are you and I'm so sorry
I cannot sleep I cannot dream tonight
I need somebody and always
(Blink 182 - I Miss You)


You're the first and last thing on my mind.
You make me wanna love, you make me wanna fall.
You make me wanna surrender my soul.
(Blue - You Make Me Wanna)


What now, your gone, my fault, I'm sorry
Feeling like a fool cause I let you down
Now it's, too late, to turn it around
I'm sorry for the tears I made you cry
(Craig David - Don't Love You No More)


I'm walking away from the troubles in my life
I'm walking away oh to find a better day
(Craig David - Walking Away)


Baby I will wait for you
If you think I'm fine it just ain't true
I really need you in my life
No matter what I have to do I'll wait for you
(Elliot Yamin - Wait For You)


Have no fear for giving in
Have no fear for giving over
You'd better know that in the end
Its better to say too much
Then never say what you need to say again
(John Mayer - Say)


And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times
It's you, it's you, you make me sing.
You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.
(Michael Buble - Everything)


And the 7th thing I hate the most that you do
You make me love you
(Miley Cyrus - 7 Things)


Am I strong enough to walk on water
Smart enough to come in out of the rain
Or am I a fool going where the wind blows
(Mr. Big - Goin' Where the Wind Blows)

Sebenernya masih banyak. Banyak banget malahan. Uhmm tapi sebagian kecil dulu aja ya ;;)