Monday, July 04, 2011

Just remember it!

I just wondering.... What is going on with me? I feel like I don't know what to do. So empty. And blablablabla I just don't know how to say it. Ok, forget it. Uhmm I wanna tell you about something, about me of course. So, just read and remember it.

This is for you, someone out there who had gimme a beautiful day although you got tired. Thank you <3

Do you wanna hear a truth? Yeah, okay I wanna tell you now. This is something about what I feel. Since you left me, I've tried to move on. But, you always destroy my defense. My heart was broken again and again. Can you believe me that I can't hate you? Yea I didn't lie to you, I just said what I feel. And the others truth is I STILL CARE ABOUT YOU and I ALWAYS WILL. I'm not the type of girl to let people walk out of my life and pretend that everything gonna be okay and pretend that they don't matter anymore. Maybe I'm not that person anymore like talk or texting to you, but in the deepest of my heart I STILL CARE WITH YOU. Just remember it, once you are in my heart, you always there forever :)