Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Momster Day! :*

Hello Wednesday! Hmm I just took a showa, and now I'm ready to post something hahaha. Ok, today is December 22th, right? It means today is Momster Day!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Dear Mom,
Sorry.....
Sorry mom, if I've yelled to you,
Sorry mom, if I've made you cry,
Sorry mom, if I've made you angry,
Sorry mom, if I've made you hate me,
Sorry mom, if I've made you annoyed,
Sorry mom, about everything that I've done to you,

Just so you know.....
I love you so much,
I don't wanna lose you,
I just wanted to let you know that I care for you,
I want to tell you i don't want to see you leave,
You are my HERO,
You are everything to me,
You are my guardian angel,
You are my precious thing in this world,

Thank you......
Thank you mom, cause you always pray for me,
Thank you mom, cause you always keep me,
Thank you mom, for being nice to me,
Thank you mom, for all the love you gave,
Thank you mom, for all the care you took
Thank you mom, for being god to dad,
Thank you mom, for teaching me how to pray,
Thank you mom, for nursing me when ill,
Thank you mom, for showing what is life,
Thank you mom, for teaching me how to write and read,
Thank you mom, for showing the way to heaven,
Thank you mom, for teaching me to believe in myself,
Thank you mom, for holding me in your loving arms every time I cried,
Thank you mom, for everything you've done to me.

THANKS MOM
I LOVE YOU ALWAYS UNTIL THE DAY I DIE, MOM



Bye!
Love ya :*