Wednesday, July 21, 2010

True = Red

My Appearance:
I wear glasses.
I have body paintings.
I use baby powder.
I wear a piece of jewelery at all times.
I have hearing aid.
I wear contacts.
I have braces.
My ears are pierced.
I wear a watch.
I have body piercings.
I had my hair curly.
I have a tattoo.
I always wear a cap.
I'm overweight.
I always use bandages.

About me:
I'm smart.
I'm ordinary girl.
I'm good pretender.
I’ve smoked.
I'm indifferent.
I'm stupid.
I’m obnoxious.
I cry easily.
I'm moody.
I’m easy to get along with.
I like to fight.
I have more enemies than friends.
I drink coffee.
I'm childish.
I'm a mind reader.
I was quiet.
I'm not friendly.
I'm rebel.
I'm shy.
I hate anyone.

Family Life:
I love my family.
I hate my family.
I’ve made my parents cry.
I’ve walked out when I’ve been grounded.
My father and mother have been divorced.
My biological parents are still together.
I’ve sworn at my parents.
I’ve lied to my parents.
I’ve lied to my parents about where I am.
I’ve lied to my parents about what I’m doing.
I have at least one brother.
I have at least one sister.
I have at least one step brother/sister.
I hate my brother.
I hate my sister.
I love my brother.
I love my sister.
I’ve been in a serious fight with my brother.
I’ve been in a serious fight with my sister.
I’ve ran away from my home.

Friendships:
I have a best friend.
I have many friends.
I couldn't believe my best friend.
I’ve been in a serious fight with a friend.
I hate my best friend.
I love my best friend.
I've been hostile to my friend.
I've argued with my friends.
I hate some of my friends.
I can believe at least six people in my life.


Relationships:
I believe in love at first sight.
I’m single.
I’m in a relationship.
I’m always scared of being hurt.
I’m crushin’.
I'm in open a relationship.
I’ve missed an ex before.
I’ve been in love more than two times.
I believe lust is more important than love.
I've told doesn't like to someone when I like him.
I've told doesn't love to someone when I love him.
I've often self-deception.
I'm married.
I'm engaged.
I love my boyfriend/girlfriend.


School:
I hate my teacher.
A teacher has called my parents.
I’ve thrown something at a teacher.
I’ve yelled at a teacher.
I’ve failed a test.
I’ve cheated on a test.
I’ve been suspended.
I’ve been sent to the principal’s office.
I’ve walked out of class.
I’ve skipped an entire day of school.
I’ve skipped a whole month of one certain class.
I’ve helped someone else cheat on a test.
I’ve failed Math.
I’ve failed Science.
I’ve sworn at my teacher.

Movie:
I once fell asleep while watching movies.
I went to the cinema once a month.
I could watch two movies in one day.
I watch the movie at least 5 times a year.
I could watch more than four times the same movie at cinema.
I got out of the cinema when the film was boring.
I've watched the movie one month ago.
I’ve seen and like Alvin and the Chipmunks.
I’ve seen and like The Stranger.
I’ve seen and like Drag Me to Hell.
I’ve seen and like Charlie And Chocolate Factory.
I’ve seen and like The Chronicles of Narnia 1 and 2.
I’ve seen and like Titanic.
I’ve seen and like The Holiday.
I’ve seen and like The Messenger.

Music:
I listen to jazz.
I listen to R&B.
I listen to blues.
I listen to reggae.
I listen to punk.
I listen to K-pop.
I listen to pop.
I listen to techno.
I listen to rock.
I hate the radio.
I buy CD’s.
I always listen to music when bored.
I’m one of those people who play songs repeatedly until I hate it.
I download music.
My phone is my mp3
.

Experiences:
I've lost.
I’ve been on a train.
I’ve won an award.
I’ve spent 24 hours on the computer straight.
I’ve left the state/province.
Someone close to me has died.
I've run away from home.
I've been to a club.
I’ve been in a physical fight.
I've stole.


I like to go to:
A bookstore.
A club.
A restaurant.
A gym.
A boutique.
A salon.
A beach.
A mountain.
A forest.
A swimming pool.